I’m turning twenty-five this weekend + I wanted to just jot down a few things I want to accomplish in my twenty-fifth year of life.
- start practising healthier habits: yoga. workout. eating healthier.
- read more books: let’s shoot for five this year.
I am about to become a mother in two months
- go on a small family trip: a roadtrip?! a little weekend with harrison + baby? maybe just harrison and myself?
- plan for a big trip out of the country: I want to go see my family in england and show off this little human and eat some kebab
- work on this blog: post more consistently on this platform + Instagram – shameless plugin you can follow me here
- work on the house: we just closed on our first home in December (yay!) and I’ve definitely not worked on it at the rate I wanted to.
so, finish the living room. start on the bedroom. start on the basement.. paint paint paint. should I make house blog posts? y/n?
- continue to grow my cosmetology career: 3-4 day work weeks + making money to cover bills + live comfortably.
- freelance: continue to get published + become more recognized in the creative world with my hair talents. network more. meet new ppl.
- invest in my friendships: continue to maintain healthy friendships with those who have been and continue to be in my circle. also, being open to maybe letting new people in my circle every now and then…
hopefully these are all attainable goals, if not i’ll try my best at them. hopefully i can keep up with this blog better as a 25y/o better than i did as a 24y/o!