I always find myself making Resolutions in January, pretending to forget them in February and come March promising myself next year I would stick to my long gone resolution.
What makes this year any different? Trying to change from a mindset
- Read More Books
asleast onea month
- More quality time with Harrison date night twice a month
- Prioritize My Health yoga, gym, drink more water, eat healthier, barre classes?
- Invest more time with Family & Friends
- Plan BIG Holiday overseas with Harrison, Girls Trip, Family Trip
- Grow as a Hair Dresser
goto more classes, fully booked, go to a hairshow, grow my clientel!
- Maintain Blogging post monthly
- Properly Build my Savings
- CREATE WORK | LIFE BALANCE
- 4 Day Work Week
Some bonus promises 11. Embroidery something new to me, but interesting.
12. Travel More. 13. Learn how to cook!!!!! 14. Authenticity
With that being said, I’m typing this at 12:29am, I’m watching Gossip Girl and making my way through a bag of Sour Gummy Worms as I type too.
Wish me luck, hopefully this year you can help me stay accountable.